While there is a lot of information about senior living facilities across the web, it’s often hard to find reliable information that contains a full picture of all senior living options in a given city or state. In 2016, SeniorGuidance.org was created in order to help older adults, their caregivers and their loved ones find reliable, trustworthy and accurate information about senior living. Our mission is to be the most comprehensive and transparent source for all information related to senior living. Most websites will feature certain facilities over others, and will not give the smaller senior living facilities who may not have an advertising budget a chance to be seen. At SeniorGuidance.org, we give every facility owner an equal chance to be seen and found by the thousands of visitors who trust Senior Guidance with all of their senior living needs. We never feature any specific facility over any other (in fact, our facility listings are presented in alphabetical order) and we do not accept payment from senior living facilities to be featured.
How our listings are presented:
- All senior living facility licensing information is verified with the licensing body in the state where the facility is located. We check each facility licensing information periodically to ensure a facility still remains in good standing and is able to provide the type of senior living or care services for which it is licensed.
- All vital information for each facility is presented where available, such as resident capacity, license number, address and other contact details.
- Pricing information for all senior living facilities is presented on-page where available. Detailed pricing can also be obtained for each facility by filling out a pricing request form.
- Our motto is “helping seniors during most difficult times” – and that is exactly what we aim to do. Detailed information about senior living in particular states or cities is presented on individual pages to make your senior living search easier. We include things such as services that are helpful for senior citizens, ways to help pay for assisted living, such as links to assisted living waivers (only available in certain states), as well as other vital information that senior citizens need to make an informed decision about senior living in the city or general area of their interest.
What makes Senior Guidance different:
- Our database is the most comprehensive senior living facilities database available online, with more than 50,000 senior care and living facilities in total.
- We do not feature or favor any specific senior living facility over others. We do not accept or receive any fees for presenting specific facility information above other senior living facilities in our search results.
- We have expertly written articles on a variety of topics that are helpful to older adults.
- Our senior living search functionality is extremely robust and allows to find facilities by city, zip code and county.
- Our pages and articles are constantly updated to provide you the most up-to-date information on senior living.
We hope that we can help you find the most appropriate senior living facility for yourself or your loved one, that can match perfectly with both your location needs, budget and all other requirements.
How to contact us:
- Please always feel free to contact us through our online form with any questions or suggestions.
- Feel free to connect to us on LinkedIn.
- Like our page on Facebook and stay up-to-date for all of our recently added content.
- Email us directly to info (at) seniorguidance.org for any questions or concerns.
Always looking forward to help you,
The SeniorGuidance.org Team