Senior Guidance

Assisted Living Utica, NY

X

 

We value your privacy. By submitting this form, you agree to SeniorGuidance.org's Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and agreement to be contacted by telephone.

Assisted Living Facilities in Utica, NY

Masonic Home

2150 Bleecker Street, Utica, New York 13501

Oneida County

License #: AF0079A

Capacity: 96 people

Phone #: (315) 798-4800

Adirondack Manor HFA D.B.A. Willow Park HFA

1550 Herkimer Road, Utica, New York 13502

Oneida County

License #: AF0009A

Capacity: 60 people

Phone #: (315) 732-2257

Focus Senior Living at Utica

1445 Kemble Street, Utica, New York 13501

Oneida County

License #: AF0073B

Capacity: 110 people

Phone #: (315) 732-0100

Senior Living in Utica, New York

Utica, New York is the tenth most populous city in New York that rests in Oneida County. Utica is comprised of an estimated 62,235 people within its population. Unlike its neighboring counterparts, Utica, New York has shown a decline in its recent population density. New immigrants arriving into the city have alleviated some of the city’s population loss. Utica, New York has amassed many younger refugees with 60% of the city’s population under 50 years of age as a recent study shows. With groups of refugee families settling in Utica from countries such as Burmese, Sudanese, Somali Bantu, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Belarus, Vietnam, Italy, and Thailand; most of these refugee families represent one-quarter of the Utica population. Out of 62,235 people, 15% of Utica’s population are seniors and 35% of those seniors live alone. 52% live with family and 65% are homeowners. The remaining 35% are renters. 1,160 seniors are currently working in Utica, New York with 20% holding Veteran status. Assisted Living Centers in Utica, NY have monthly costs ranging from $4,136 to $5,558.

  • Utica, New York is a great place to call home during your senior years. There are hosts of many special things for seniors to do here in Utica. Ranging from museums to parks, theaters, restaurants, and nature excursions there is always something for even the most indiscriminate tastes:
  • The Munson Williams Proctor Arts Institute presents a wonderful museum and art center to prose and enjoy.
  • The Adirondack Scenic Railroad is a great attraction that runs over tracks near the former New York Central Railroad between Lake Placid and Utica.
  • For your Grandchildren, a great place to take them is the Utica Children’s Museum. An excellent hands-on exhibit for kids of all ages! From dinosaur fossils to interactive science and outer space exhibits, there is sure to be something for everyone in your family.
  • A year-round destination that features 200+ animals, the Utica Zoo offers children’s programs and guided tours.
  • Next, you may like to visit the Ft. Proctor Park, Roscoe Conkling Park as well as the Addison Miller Park - both great places for seniors to enjoy scenic views and peaceful walks in the city of Utica.
  • Other great well-known landmarks include the National Distance Running Hall Museum; Fort Schuyler Historical Landmark and the Harbor Lock Historical Landmark.
  • For the senior art enthusiasts, Utica offers the great Stanley Center for the Arts, which was previously a movie theater! The Stanley Center for the Arts encompasses comfortable seating and is known for showing beautiful and fabulous concerts and musicals.
  • For a unique social event to enjoy with friends and family you may want to experience the Woodland Hop Farm and Fermentation, a beer making farm. Come and experience a great tour in your new residence of Utica, New York.
  • There is also the Oneida County Historical Society, an excellent place for new and seasoned Historians.
  • Utica also houses great churches, such as St. Joseph and St Patrick’s Church. It's a great place for the Utica elderly to meditate, reflect, and spend special time with family and new friends. It is also a great place to meet very kind and interesting people.

Come to Utica New York, a great place to call your new home and special retreat!

SeniorGuidance.org provides comprehensive resources on various senior living options, including: assisted living facilities, senior living communities, nursing homes, independent living communities, continuing care retirement communities (CCRC) and all other long term senior care options, including memory care such as Alzheimer's or Dementia.

Explore senior living options below: