2 Assisted Living Facilities, Senior Care Homes and Senior Living Communities
Assisted Living Facilities in Seaford, DE
Seaford Center Assisted Living
1100 Norman Eskridge Hwy, Seaford, Delaware 19973-1724
Capacity: 19 people
Phone #: 302-629-3575
OakBridge Terrace at Manor House
1001 Middleford Road, Seaford, Delaware 19973-3638
Capacity: 75 people
Phone #: 302-629-4593
Senior Living in Seaford, Delaware
The small city of Seaford, DE continues to grow and flourish even today as more quality businesses and people contribute to its vibrant residency. Today, Seaford’s total residency population consist of 7,290 natives of whom 18% are senior citizens. Seaford comprises of 500+ retail stores and service related businesses, a large diversity of residential developments, a modern hospital and numerous support clinics, elderly care and more. Assisted Living Centers in Seaford have a beginning monthly cost of $2,050. These attributes all make Seaford a very desirable place to live, work, and play.
There are many recreations and activities that are available in Seaford to participate in during your retirement years.
- One such museum is the Governor Ross Mansion also known as The Ross Mansion, a wonderful place to visit with friends and family. Come to discover the Plantation and Seaford Museum and enjoy the expansive elegant grounds and rustic outbuildings that tell the story of plantation life around the Civil War period. It is a museum with small town charm and big city quality.
- The Marvel Carriage Museum is a thoughtful and historic specialty museum that appreciates the town's 19th century achievements; from its Ellis School, to its two large barns and carriages, there are many treasures and beautiful collections to be seen and admired here.
- If you are seeking to enjoy a round or two of golf with friends, family, and/or colleagues, you’ll definitely want to consider Hooper’s Landing Golf Course. This comfortable, fun course can be taken with several standard tournament and outing packages to help plan your day. Great for social clubs, non-profit organizations, and companies of varying sizes, the Golf course, present the opportunity to treat your entire group to a truly memorable experience.
- Bon Appétit Restaurant offers Seaford seniors its delicious French Cuisines for a great breakfast, lunch, or dinner dining experience. Come and be pleasantly surprised at the petite and sweet selections; great for the whole family. Discover an extraordinary meal in a quaint and quiet restaurant with a European ambiance. You are sure to have a fine dining experience with quality and friendly service. Bon Appétit makes a great restaurant for a romantic evening or casual lunch.
- For a refreshing and delightful morning retreat, Davellis Bagel Café serves Seaford’s best morning bagels, bread, and pastries that are all baked fresh daily with delicious fresh ground coffee. Locally owned and operated, Davellis Bagel Café offers the Seaford senior community high-quality foods with exceptional customer service.
- The Stargate Diner is a place to enjoy fresh homemade cooking fit for the whole family. From their breakfast croissants and fresh fruit to their hoagies and steak dinners, Stargate Diner is a wonderful place for Seaford elderly residents to enjoy delicious foods.
If you’re seeking a retirement community that fits your lifestyle, you’ll find that Seaford is a small, more intimate and comforting environment to consider home. It is a place with many great residential options as well as recreations and activities to remain occupied. Come to Seaford to experience a retirement with those you love that is both intimate and quiet.
Other Delaware assisted living facilities:
SeniorGuidance.org provides comprehensive resources on various senior living options, including: assisted living facilities, senior living communities, nursing homes, independent living communities, continuing care retirement communities (CCRC) and all other long term senior care options, including memory care such as Alzheimer's or Dementia.
Explore senior living options below: