14 Assisted Living Facilities, Senior Care Homes and Senior Living Communities
All Assisted Living Facilities in Hamilton County
BARRINGTON OF CARMEL
1335 S GUILFORD ROAD, CARMEL, Indiana 46032
License #: 17-013212-1
Capacity: 154 people
Phone #: (317)706-6760
BICKFORD OF CARMEL
5829 EAST 116TH STREET, CARMEL, Indiana 46033
License #: 17-013217-1
Capacity: 82 people
Phone #: (317)807-1500
BRIDGEWATER HEALTHCARE CENTER
14751 CAREY ROAD, CARMEL, Indiana 46033
License #: 17-012548-1
Capacity: 120 people
Phone #: (317)575-2208
301 EXECUTIVE DR, CARMEL, Indiana 46032
License #: 17-010416-1
Capacity: 100 people
Phone #: (317)580-0389
CARMEL HEALTH & LIVING COMMUNITY
118 MEDICAL DR, CARMEL, Indiana 46032
License #: 18-000095-1
Capacity: 188 people
Phone #: (317)844-4211
CARMEL SENIOR LIVING
13390 N ILLINOIS STREET, CARMEL, Indiana 46032
License #: 18-013297-1
Capacity: 83 people
Phone #: (317)451-4702
CROWNPOINTE OF CARMEL
11610 TECHNOLOGY DR, CARMEL, Indiana 46032
License #: 17-012309-1
Capacity: 54 people
Phone #: (317)818-1786
GREEN HOUSE COTTAGES OF CARMEL
616 GREEN HOUSE WAY, CARMEL, Indiana 46032
License #: 17-013753-1
Capacity: 72 people
Phone #: (317)816-3151
MANOR CARE HEALTH SERVICES SUMMER TRACE
12999 N PENNSYLVANIA ST, CARMEL, Indiana 46032
License #: 18-001149-1
Capacity: 194 people
Phone #: (317)848-2448
MCGIVNEY HEALTH CARE CENTER
2907 E 136TH ST, CARMEL, Indiana 46033
License #: 17-000545-1
Capacity: 37 people
Phone #: (317)846-0265
SUNRISE ON OLD MERIDIAN
12130 OLD MERIDAN ST, CARMEL, Indiana 46032
License #: 17-012141-1
Capacity: 149 people
Phone #: (317)569-0100
THE RETREAT AT THE STRATFORD
2460 GLEBE ST, CARMEL, Indiana 46032
License #: 17-011151-1
Capacity: 69 people
Phone #: (317)733-9560
WELLBROOKE OF CARMEL
12315 PENNSYLVANIA STREET, CARMEL, Indiana 46032
License #: 17-013444-1
Capacity: 94 people
Phone #: (317)569-7200
WOODLAND TERRACE OF CARMEL
689 PRO MED LANE, CARMEL, Indiana 46032
License #: 17-013510-2
Capacity: 153 people
Phone #: (317)616-0858
Senior Living in Carmel, Indiana
Carmel, Indiana’s thriving city is the native residential home of approximately 85,367 people. Out of this growing population, 10% now comprise the senior community. Assisted Living costs in Carmel have an initial rate of $3,870 per month. Carmel is a city recognized for its affluent and highly educated population.
Carmel presents many diverse recreations, activities, and events to explore as a residential senior in the community.
- The Center for the Performing Arts is a great concert hall that seats approximately 1,600 in its 151,000 square feet building. It is a great place for senior citizens to capture a dynamic and artistic performance from great theater masters.
- Carmel Arts and Design District houses showrooms, art galleries, antique stores, restaurants and interior designers; it is a place abundant in various specialty retail shops. Come to peruse the unique offerings presented by their best merchants.
- Coxhall Gardens is seated on a contemporary 125-acre park near a picturesque lake featuring village stores, peek-a-boo hills, a sundial, echo walls and so much more. The Gardens is a customary setting for celebrations, reunions, special gatherings, and weddings. It is a great place for the Indiana elderly to spend special times near the fishing lake, biking trails, and outdoor music pavilion.
- Monon Waterpark is a great place to enjoy special time with grandchildren, friends and family; the park offers heated pools with slides, cabanas, snacks and so much more! Come, make a splash and bring your family for a delightful and exciting time at Monon Waterpark.
- Peace Water Winery is a new wine tasting Arts and Design District where locals can entertain and sample wine varieties. Ideal to experience during celebrations, parties, special events or corporate meetings, the wine and atmosphere make it the perfect balance for social gatherings. Live music is also experienced on weekends and during weekdays after work. Owners are also known to donate 50% of proceeds to charity.
- Booth Tarkington Civic Theater presents its locally produced year-round musicals and plays. The great Civic Theater prides itself in its love of theater to promote imagination, participation, and education through the arts. Today, it is one of the largest of more than 70 other community theaters in the state of Indiana and one of ten largest spanning active community theaters in the United States. It is a great place to spend special time with good friends and family.
- Clay Terrace is a unique shopping district where most locals gather to shop, browse, and spend time. Its many shops and eateries make it a great place to buy gifts, personal needs, or just to browse. Stop by to purchase all your material needs.
- Carmel Old Town Antique Mall was started by local business owners who forged a new idea to create a new antique mall featuring a quality location to sell their goods. After posting several advertisements, they soon began to fill their first location with many unique finds. Their waiting list soon began to grow rapidly thereafter causing them to be recognized by visiting dealers. Today, their standards of excellence have equipped them to service a great team providing outstanding customer service.
Carmel offers many other great places for seniors to spend time in recreations, events, and/or activities. It is a great place to make your new retirement home. Come to explore Carmel and experience all it offers as a senior community.
Other Indiana assisted living facilities:
SeniorGuidance.org provides comprehensive resources on various senior living options, including: assisted living facilities, senior living communities, nursing homes, independent living communities, continuing care retirement communities (CCRC) and all other long term senior care options, including memory care such as Alzheimer's or Dementia.
Explore senior living options below: