20 Assisted Living Facilities, Senior Care Homes and Senior Living Communities
Assisted Living Facilities in FORT WAYNE, IN
LINCOLNSHIRE PLACE - FORT WAYNE
11911 DIEBOLD ROAD, FORT WAYNE, Indiana 46845
License #: 16-013687-1
Phone #: (847)777-6933
GOLDEN YEARS HOMESTEAD
3136 GOEGLEIN RD, FORT WAYNE, Indiana 46815
License #: 16-000282-1
Phone #: (260)749-9655
KINGSTON RESIDENCE OF FORT WAYNE
7515 WINCHESTER RD, FORT WAYNE, Indiana 46819
License #: 16-001135-1
Phone #: (260)747-1523
SAINT ANNE COMMUNITIES AT BISHOP LUERS
5610 NOLL AVE, FORT WAYNE, Indiana 46806
License #: 16-001150-2
Phone #: (260)745-7039
BYRON HEALTH CENTER
12101 LIMA RD, FORT WAYNE, Indiana 46818
License #: 16-000255-1
Phone #: (260)637-3166
KINGSTON AT DUPONT
1716 E DUPONT RD, FORT WAYNE, Indiana 46825
License #: 16-003000-1
Phone #: (260)490-5111
2001 HOBSON RD, FORT WAYNE, Indiana 46805
License #: 17-000038-1
Phone #: (260)484-9557
SAINT ANNE HOME
1900 RANDALLIA DR, FORT WAYNE, Indiana 46805
License #: 16-000240-2
Phone #: (260)484-5555
BROOKDALE FORT WAYNE
4730 E STATE BLVD, FORT WAYNE, Indiana 46815
License #: 16-003273-1
Phone #: (260)484-0308
WOODVIEW ASSISTED LIVING
3320 E STATE BLVD, FORT WAYNE, Indiana 46805
License #: 16-012107-1
Phone #: (260)483-4343
TOWNE HOUSE RETIREMENT COMMUNITY
2209 ST JOE CENTER RD, FORT WAYNE, Indiana 46825
License #: 16-000541-1
Phone #: (260)483-3116
PARK PLACE II, LLC
4411 PARK PLACE DR, FORT WAYNE, Indiana 46845
License #: 16-012582-1
Phone #: (260)480-2500
HARBOUR ASSISTED LIVING OF FORT WAYNE
3110 E COLISEUM BLVD, FORT WAYNE, Indiana 46805
License #: 16-010235-1
Phone #: (260)471-3110
2116 BUTLER RD, FORT WAYNE, Indiana 46815
License #: 16-004686-1
Phone #: (260)471-0944
LUTHERAN LIFE VILLAGES
6701 S ANTHONY BLVD, FORT WAYNE, Indiana 46816
License #: 16-000283-1
Phone #: (260)447-1591
COVENTRY MEADOWS ASSISTED LIVING
7833 W JEFFERSON BLVD, FORT WAYNE, Indiana 46804
License #: 16-005846-1
Phone #: (260)432-4848
LAMPLIGHT INN OF FORT WAYNE
300 E WASHINGTON BLVD, FORT WAYNE, Indiana 46802
License #: 16-012288-1
Phone #: (260)422-5511
NORTH WOODS VILLAGE AT INVERNESS LAKE
8075 GLENCARIN BOULEVARD, FORT WAYNE, Indiana 46804
License #: 16-013612-1
Phone #: (260)420-1866
HERITAGE OF FORT WAYNE
5250 HERITAGE PARKWAY, FORT WAYNE, Indiana 46835
License #: 16-012931-1
Phone #: (260)209-6279
HEARTH AT SYCAMORE VILLAGE LLC
611 W COUNTY LINE RD SOUTH, FORT WAYNE, Indiana 46814
License #: 16-011804-1
Phone #: (260)625-4025
Senior Living in Fort Wayne, Indiana
Fort Wayne, Indiana is known for offering a high-quality lifestyle, low cost of living and warm hospitality. Today, Fort Wayne is a city that contains 257,059 native residential population of whom 12% comprise the senior community. Assisted Living Centers in Fort Wayne have a beginning monthly cost of $3,250.
Fort Wayne presents great theaters, museums, Churches, Restaurants, and shopping districts to participate in during your retirement years.
- The Embassy Theatre has a reputation for hosting the most dynamic and entertaining performances in Indiana and is most notably well known as a registered National historic landmark. Currently, the home of the Fort Wayne Philharmonic Orchestra, the Theatre strives to present quality programs for the cultural enrichment of its guests and patrons. The Embassy Theatre is truly a place that symbolizes leadership, innovation, and excellence.
- The Foellinger-Freimann Botanical Conservatory is located in downtown Fort Wayne and is well known as a garden oasis; its 25,000 square feet indoor garden space features a variety of plant collections that serves many in the local community. The Conservatory hosts programs and special events periodically throughout the year and is a great place for Fort Wayne seniors to visit with friends and family.
- Grand Wayne Convention Center is a great venue for upcoming events and celebrations. Its exceptional architectural design and excellence in service will make your experience both remarkable and outstanding. You can expect both affordability and many amenities that will ensure a great time for everyone.
- Lakeside Park and Rose Garden is a sculptured garden that has undergone many enhancements and offers a delightful respite for local residents and tourists to visit and enjoy. The lovely garden now holds more than 2,000 rose plants with at least 150 varieties. This nationally popular rose garden is recognized by people all over the country with most considering it to be a definite “must see”.
- The Cathedral of the Immaculate Conception in Fort Wayne Indiana is a main cathedral of the Roman Catholic Diocese of Fort Wayne-South Bend; it is a culturally diverse Catholic Community and is united in the grace of God and led by Rev. Kevin Carl Rhoades. The Cathedral serves God in the community, diocese, and local parish; these truths have made them a beacon in the community. Their sacred liturgy services are a comforting respite for the local senior community.
- The Hoppy Gnome serves the community’s most authentic Mexican American and other globally inspired foods paired with diverse beers; It is a casual, contemporary gastro pub that also serves great Vegan options as well as Gluten Free foods.
- Eddie Merlot’s is an excellent Seafood American Steakhouse that is known for its great food and excellence in service; stop by to enjoy your favorite seafood, steaks, and salads.
- Salvatori’s offers Fort Wayne’s most delicious Italian foods! Salvatori’s also offers its full-service bar, private meeting room and expanding dining options for all of your special events and celebrations. Salvatori’s is a great place for large or small groups.
- Black Canyon Restaurant is yet another great restaurant serving scrumptious wood-fired New American dishes and craft cocktails; seniors can come for their next lunch or dinner and enjoy their meal seated on their outdoor patio fireplace.
- Jefferson Pointe is one of Fort Wayne’s best shopping malls; it is a wonderful place to shop for both friends and family! Come to peruse the many shops and retailers offering their best selections for all your family needs.
Other Indiana assisted living facilities:
SeniorGuidance.org provides comprehensive resources on various senior living options, including: assisted living facilities, senior living communities, nursing homes, independent living communities, continuing care retirement communities (CCRC) and all other long term senior care options, including memory care such as Alzheimer's or Dementia.
Explore senior living options below: