9 Assisted Living Facilities, Senior Care Homes and Senior Living Communities
Assisted Living Facilities in EVANSVILLE, IN
WEST RIVER HEALTH CAMPUS
714 S EICKHOFF RD, EVANSVILLE, Indiana 47712
License #: 16-012448-1
Phone #: (812)985-9878
TERRACE AT SOLARBRON
1701 MCDOWELL RD, EVANSVILLE, Indiana 47712
License #: 16-010930-2
Phone #: (812)985-0055
6521 GREENDALE DR, EVANSVILLE, Indiana 47711
License #: 16-010681-1
Phone #: (812)867-7900
GOOD SAMARITAN HOME HEALTH CENTER AND RESIDENTIAL
601 N BOEKE RD, EVANSVILLE, Indiana 47711
License #: 16-000439-1
Phone #: (812)476-4912
EVANSVILLE PROTESTANT HOME INC
3701 WASHINGTON AVE, EVANSVILLE, Indiana 47714
License #: 16-001125-1
Phone #: (812)476-3360
RIVER POINTE HEALTH CAMPUS
3001 GALAXY DR, EVANSVILLE, Indiana 47715
License #: 16-002280-1
Phone #: (812)475-2822
WALNUT CREEK ALZHEIMER'S SPECIAL CARE CENTER
525 BENTEE WES COURT, EVANSVILLE, Indiana 47715
License #: 17-013642-1
Phone #: (812)471-3100
RIVERWALK COMMUNITIES LLC
401 SE SIXTH ST, EVANSVILLE, Indiana 47713
License #: 16-011274-1
Phone #: (812)425-1041
OASIS DEMENTIA CARE INC
4301 WASHINGTON AVE, EVANSVILLE, Indiana 47714
License #: 16-013613-1
Phone #: (812)303-3310
Senior Living in Evansville, Indiana
Founded in 1812, Evansville, Indiana, is a city known as a great economic and social hub spanning its countryside and metropolitan area. Today, the total population size is a growing 120,212 native residents. 12% of its population now comprises the senior community; affordable Assisted Living costs begin at a monthly rate of $3,570.
From its delightful wineries to its museums and shopping venues, Evansville offers great ways for seniors to spend your time enjoying the ambiance, good food, and great friends.
- The Winzerwald Winery shares its rich German family heritage to bring a sense of community to Evansville and the surrounding community. Come and bring friends and family to share in the delectable varieties and select vineyards offered by the Winzerwald family.
- Evansville African American Museum holds tradition and history preserved to commemorate the long-standing black families in the Evansville community. The museum is a great place to understand the history and special traditions held by the community and their founders. Come to discover the story behind the former imminent dissolution of the same location that still stands today.
- Seek and Find Consignments is a unique store that helps clients manage excess goods by hosting them for sale. It is a place where Evansville senior citizens can seek and find their new collectible treasure for their home. It is a great place not only for local residents but also antique dealers and designers. Come to find unique goods and merchandise that’s sure to be a great talking piece.
- Mesker Park Zoo and Botanic Garden operates to “connect people to the natural world”; they accomplish this feat by presenting beautiful plants, flowers and animals at its aesthetically opulent 45 scenic acre Zoo, complete with over 700 animals from all over the world. Come and invite your friends and family to share a special day strolling the grounds and discovering new wildlife.
- Mines and Finds Jewelry Etc. is known to be “not your typical Jewelry Store”. Mines and Finds is a great place for the elderly to find unique stones, antiques, and collectible items. Stop by to pick out the best place setting and complementary stones for your special loved one.
- Nance Galleries presents to you its fine art and craftsmanship made for Modern life. Founded in 1947 in a small photography studio, the local owners pride themselves on delivering quality products and services that are amply accessible.
- River City Mercantile is a local coffee and product shop that presents merchandise and goods from makers (manufacturers) of all kinds. Stop by to see what unique finds catch your eye.
- The Evansville Museum of Arts, History and Science works to astonish and enhance lives through enlightenment, exploration, preservation, and amazement. Come to see their exciting exhibits and distinctive arts!
- Seniors can find out all there is to know about Evansville at the Evansville Convention and Visitors Bureau. It is a great place to discover more information about meeting and conventions in the area, group travel, sports, hotel packages, accommodations; attractions; restaurants; cultural districts; and events.
Evansville offers all of these exciting resources and recreations to make an enjoyable retirement for both yourself and family. Come to experience all the many joys and special times awaiting you in Evansville, Indiana.
Other Indiana assisted living facilities:
SeniorGuidance.org provides comprehensive resources on various senior living options, including: assisted living facilities, senior living communities, nursing homes, independent living communities, continuing care retirement communities (CCRC) and all other long term senior care options, including memory care such as Alzheimer's or Dementia.
Explore senior living options below: